Monday, January 07, 2008

During church meeting....

So, this is my first update.

Well, little H is the most popular boy in our branch. Everyone passes by "oh, he is so cute..." Of cause I am a proude mom. (big smile) However, there is a big accident yesterday...

Little H decided to announce his presence to all relife society ladies by making a really loud noise from his bottom!!!!! I was holding him on my lap and there is a big noise came out.

Oh No!!!! It was too late. Couple of sisiters had big smiles and looking at me.

I wanted to tell the world "No. It was not me!!!! It was little H!"

Well, I was moving my mouth "Sorry..." with stroling little H's head. I was hoping that they noticed it was little H. But I do not think it was effective....

Well, little H, next time when you have some comment, you need to talk!

1 comment:

Jerin said...

Uh, mama - I don't think you should try to blame your "bodily noises" on your son. It's natural after all. ;)