Saturday, January 19, 2008

So, HTML....

So, I realised that blog uses HTML and I had no idea how to write HTML. I was frustrated because I could not make the blog the way I wanted to. Like posting a picture and text side by side, etc....

I decided that I need to study a little about HTML. Jens has a book called

HTML For the World Wide Web.


I successfully changed the font size and color!!! Yes.

Now, I try to link my Yahoo Japan blog. "Yama no fumoto de"If you are interested and read Japanese here you go!

And I try to attach the picture and text on the side. By the way, I purchased these items at IKEA for Hiro-chan. I wanted to type the text left side of the picture.

I guess I learned somethings today.

3 comments:

Jerin said...

Congrats on the HTML work! :) One warning: Like me, you guys are using the old templates on Blogger. DO NOT upgrade or else you will lose control of your blog! Same thing with Wordpress - they don't give you any HTML control, so stay far away from that as well.

Fuku_chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuku_chan said...

oh, Jerin. thanks for the info.