Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Zoo Debut!

Today, it was a nice warm winter day. I decided to go out with Jens's sister and his mom to a zoo.

Little H's zoo debut day!!!
Well, interestingly, I picked the one of most crowded day of a year at zoo... Free entrance day.

I did not know such a thing exist. We had a lot of mothers and children at the zoo toady....
Here are some of animals that we saw today.
white alligator.

Grandma is holding little H to show the alligator, but he is not interested it at all.
A lot of animals were moving around today. American black bear, and look, giraffe has a baby.



Even though there are a lot of animals moving around, little H was more interested in his feet.
So I asked, "How was the first zoo experince little H?"

He replied "Well, what do you think mom...."



He was sleeping while we drove home.... Little H, just remember, your dad wanted to come along but he was working today. So no complain, right?

8 comments:

Keoki said...

It will be more fun when he's older believe me. We went there in January and Loa was finally old enough to know what the heck was going and respond by pointing out the animals e saw to us.

Michelle said...

elias's first day at the zoo was really similar. he was so much more interested in everything except the animals. now he loves it!!

Jerin said...

Haha - it's funny how parents try to get their kids to enjoy stuff but they're more interested in the rocks on the ground and the lint on their clothes. Keep trying guys. He'll be more and more interested soon... like in a year...

Fuku_chan said...

Hey, Keoki. Ok. I guess we need to keep trying till he understands.

Fuku_chan said...

Kaneyukis> I started to realise more and moer that kids are interested in things that we do not think interesting. But I geuss everything is new for them, so it is a excitment.

Fuku_chan said...

Jerin>My case, I think I try to entertain me by trying entertain kids. hahaha. I totally agree, they find things occupies them and play with it.

Unknown said...

Don't give up! Aidan was a bit like Little H but now he loves it and gets excited when we go. He LOVES the animals now, especially the birds!

Fuku_chan said...

The Pouts> you are right. Since we are annual member of the zoo, I need to bring him later again!