Sunday, April 06, 2008

Curious George Little H

So... Latest Little H's hobby is to observe any objects from many different angles.

Since he became efficient with his hands, he takes many objects into his hands and looks from bottom, from top, and from sides... His face is very serious. His eyes are on the object and his mouth sticks out a little... He observes objects like he is looking at fine arts and china.



Well, well, Jens smiled and said "When his mouth sticks out and he is looking at things really seriously, he looks like a monkey. Carton monkey!!!"

So, I took a little time and found Curious George. Here it is Curious George and Little H.

What do you think????





Even though Little H looks like a Curious George, I think he is cute. hahaha

6 comments:

Jerin said...

Yep. They look the same. Maybe his middle name should be George. :)

Fuku_chan said...

jerin> I know he looks like a Curious George. I hope that he is not going to move around and climb things up like a curious George in a future. heheh.

F Montierth said...

Don't be too surprised if he does turn out to be a little monkey! Ours is!

Flo

BKC said...

I love this observation!!! He's just so cute.

Anonymous said...

Aw! He is so adorable!

Fuku_chan said...

Flo> I can see him being a monky as soon as he can move more???

bkc> thanks. I have to say his seriouse face crack me up somtime... I mean what is it so interesting about measureing cup???

reasonenough> I went to your blog the first time. they are so many cute pictures. We try to update as much we could.