Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Japan trip

So, we did not update a long time.

I was in Japan with Little H! The first time Japan for little H. His grand parents are so exited and me??? I was very happy to have babysitters!!!!!

This is the first airplane trip for little H. He had a bassinet. But he was too long. Look at his little feet sticking out!!!


Of cause, we went to Onsen. He is wearing Jinbe which his uncle gave to him.



Little H loves to sleep on futon. He doesn't craw, but he rolls over everywhere. I mean every where. That is the way he moves around. So futon was the best thing for little H ever. He moves and rolls!!



We rode a lot of train in Japan. Here is an one shot Little H and Jens.



Little H, now he can pull all wipe and tissues like any other baby likes to do!!!



Huuuuu, this is my update about little H!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you got to. Glad to see you are back and posting. How did he do traveling?

Fuku_chan said...

The Pout> Well, he did ok. I mean 10hrs in one airplain was not his favorite things to do. But as long as he was nursed, he was ok. I do not know I can handle the trip when he gets little older but not old enough to understand. You know what I mean????? Jens was not with me, so I highly recomend to go with someone if you have to take a long trip like that.

Nats said...

Little H is so cute! It's so nice that Jens got to go to Japan, too. I bet your parents just LOVED having you 3 there!

LaReen said...

Love your posts! You son is adorable.

F Montierth said...

Welcome back! It's good to know you survived the trip! ;0)

Fuku_chan said...

Monthierth family> Thanks. I know I survived. That is a great word to explain my trip with Little H in 10 hours of airplain.

BKC said...

So glad to see updates! You are so brave to take him that far, way to go. I get stressed just thinking of going to Yellowstone, it all seems like to much of a hassle! He's just a cutie, sure miss your family!! You're more than welcome to come visit anytime, we could have a BBQ!

Fuku_chan said...

bkc> BBQ????? Great. I love to take on your invitation!!!! Well, I totally hear you about stress out taking small baby to trip. I mean I took Littl H to Japan just because I had to. But if I had a choice, hunnnnnnn........ You know. Hope to see you soon.