Monday, March 30, 2009

We are now healthy family!

Finlay, we are back to healthy family!!!!

Little H and Jens are now back on truck. Yes.

I can sleep little better now. I do not have to worry about Little H might throw up during the night.

Well, yesterday, Little H and Jens found a new toy in a house. They placed the cushion from the sofa and Little H is running around top of the cushions and jump on them...


Little H had a great time. But he got a little too tired so daddy called the end. He was not happy about it and cried on daddy's shoulder a little.

I am so happy that all of our family members are back in a good health!!!

3 comments:

BKC said...

So fun to read your blog! Little H is so cute. How are you feeling? I am so proud of you saying "no" so consistently. I need to come take some parenting lessons from you, I think our little one gets away with a little too much!

Simon said...

oh my gosh. He's getting so big so fast, and he's really cute. I was thinking about arranging Sofia's marriage with Yurikun (kanachi's son) but your boy makes good competition. I'm just playing because I don't believe in arranged marriages. I would LOVE it to have some asian in my family. I think Soia's comination of black and white - then add asian - what a beautiful baby she'd make. Oh well, we still have20 years to wait. Did I tell you we're pregrnant again and she'll be born in July. Her name is Sydney Amanda.

I can't find your email address, so will you please email me at

sgray68@gmail.com

That way I'll be able to keep you posted from time to time. Someday we'll all get together.... someday. Until then..... kyotsukete ne.... tanoshinde ne.

yoroshiku,
saimonchi

Fuku_chan said...

BKC> I feel much better now. I still need to take a pill not to throw up but you know I just decided that is my pragnecy. hahaha. I hope to get togather somtime.

Simon> thanks for your comment. I sent you an e-mail. So keep in touch