Monday, December 07, 2009

Loves to do...

Little H is growing into independent boy stage. He certainly shows me what he likes and dislikes. It is interesting to see how he is becoming a little boy instead of a extended baby stage.

Currently, he is a big fun of being in a kitchen and helping mom. It is fun to see how he gets excited but be honest, sometime it is frustrating he is EVERY WHERE.


But I love to see his smiling face when he can get to help me. He washes some vegetables, put rice in a drainer to rinse, and the favorite of all press the microwave bottom.
Little H loves to help little sister also. When she cries he come right up and comfort her. He gets so concerned of her. When I was cleaning shii chan's nostril, she cried hard to refuse to be cleaned... Well, Little H hates to be cleaned his nose also. When he saw what I was doing to her, he looked at me and said "Yamete!!!! No." Yamete means "Stop it". He was shaking his head really big and telling me that I should stop so that she doesn't have to cry... It made me smile.

Our beloved princess is loving the life in a morning till get tiered. For some reasons, she is not happy evening time every day. She gets fussy and cranky.
She love to be in a saucer for baby. She is jumping inside and smiles. She grabs toy and of cause put toys in her mouth.

She hates to war clothing. She loves to be just naked if it is possible. Like her brother, she loves to take a bath and splashes at mom.

I cannot have enough smiles from her. Her smiles are truly happy face and make all of happy.








2 comments:

Baba S. said...

It sure is fun to watch Little H and Shii chan learn and grow. Lttle H really does look more like a little boy than a baby in that picture of him standing by the micowave. It's so cute that he wants to protect his little sister.

Fuku_chan said...

BabaS. Thank you. Yes. He is a very protective brother. I just cannot have enough of them.