Thursday, July 30, 2009

Head's up

Our Shii chan is growing so fast and now she can raise her head really well. She doesn't like it much to be on her stomach but she is hanging there.
This past 3 days, she learned to grab things really well. Now, her clothing is wide open and she is showing her big tummy with a full of milk

Our little H, he is a good eater. He loves broccoli and spinach. His favorite thing to eat???? Okra and Natto. He is not a big fun of carrots for some reasons..

Little H is learning a lot of words lately and also a lot of things. He learned to carry his stuffed animal in his shirt from his dad a while ago. Now, he can put the dog by himself in his shirt.




I love my kids.

4 comments:

Simon said...

Oh my gosh. You're children are so adorable. I can't wait for Sofia to meet little H. Email sometime and tell me your little girl'a name. I can't remember, and I know you told me. I love your comments also about being a mother. I feel the same way about being a father. Our baby girl Sydney is two weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe I have two now. I love them so much; I can't imagine my old life without them now.

San and I hope to see you some day. We keep saying we're going to out to visit....one day.

Love always,
Simon and family

Michelle said...

dear satomi,

i love your little children's pictures. they need to model. SERIOUSLY. okay, maybe you're not okay with the idea of making a profit off of their looks or exploiting their youth, but the world would be blessed by greater exposure. they are SOOOOOOOOO cute. they also look so happy! you are a great mom.

Fuku_chan said...

Simon> Thanks. I am looking forwared to see you guys in a future too. Enjoy the new born.

Fuku_chan said...

Michell> Well, actually, if they can get diapper money for us, that will be great. hahaha. But I am too lazy to find any agents or anything. so it will not happen most likely.