Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daylight saving

I woke up today and was thinking that I need to be ready for a church. I still have 1hour and half.... Well, then I suddenly realised.... Isn't it the day light saving day???

I need to find out.. How??? I looked VCR. It was the time that I thought it should be. But this VCR is a little old one, so it is programed with old daylight saving schedule. (At least that is my understanding. I just need to read the instruction manual to change the time, maybe...)So it doesn't say anything... Well, I though how can be sure??? Oh, I need to check the cell phone they change time automatically. So, I picked up. "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I was late one hour. hahaha.

Yea, I am not working or going to a school any more. Which means that I am not living with schedule as much as used to. My schedule is Little H's stomach. hahaha.

Frankly, I do not like daylight savings. I like sunshine in a morning. I am a morning person so I like to have sun in a morning not the night. I think that makes sense to me, but for some reasons, some of the US people do not think so....

Well, I got to a church and it was stake conference and one hour late. But I went there anyway. that is count, right?

4 comments:

Jerin said...

Fuku, you have too many excuses for partying too late on a Saturday night. ;)

F Montierth said...

Kent and I did the same thing!!! Mind you, Arizonans have it right, they don't do daylight savings!

Flo

Fuku_chan said...

jerin> You know party central here. Little H goes bed by 7:00Pm like you know. So I can have parties. hahah

Fuku_chan said...

montierth> I hear you Arizona. I like that idea much better.