Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Frinds visit

We had a few friends visit last weekend....

Good friends from collage time. We used to go dancing, and pot luck party.

Yea, we had a good time together. Now, we are all mothers!!!!

Well, one of my friend's child is a GIRL. She is a cute little girl. This is important because a lot of my friend's children are boys. So for future pourpose, Little H needs to get to know good girls. You know...

This time, Little H received the first hug from a girl who is not mom, or someone who can be his mom.... She is a little older than Little H, but Little H, I apporve she is a good cute little girl. hahaha:):)



Another visit that we had last week... Yes, it is a little L!!!

Little L is a good older brother to little H. Little L gave a big hug, but Little L had a little too much energy, so it was more like a little attack???
Little L loves to copy his older friend Little L. Look I have a big boy cup now!

But Little H was thinking... "I am not sure what this does...???"






Their playing time started with a good start...


"Little L, play with me....."

"Ok, Little H, here it is"








"My mom wants to take a picture. Let's make a good pose!"



Little H had a very busy good weekend!

No comments: