Wednesday, March 12, 2008

He did it!

I have an exciting news. Probably not for you guys but it was supper exciting for me. I have been trying Little H to eat solid food for about one month now.


He had a very hard time when we started it. He actually cried when he saw the spoon. So we had a long long break more than one week. After that he kind of tried a little, but he decided that he doesn't like it. So when I brought a spoon to front of his face, he grabbed it and pushed it back to me. So we took a break for a few days till he forgot what I had been trying... This pushing spoon continued till today!!!!


It was a long journey for me and Little H. Finally, today, he decided that he try to eat from a spoon. Well, I have to tell you he still does not like me feeding him. So he took the spoon to himself and he put it in his mouth.


I thought he will let me feed him after one try. Wrong!!! He needs to be in charge. When I took a spoon and tried to give him food. He took it and push it back to me. So I took a spoon from his little finger and place some food on spoon and I gave the spoon back to him. He took it with smile and put it in his mouth. Yea!!!!!!!
His face was messy with food all over. His hands were messy and sticky. But he had a big smile and proud of himself.

I was smiling and praising him like that he finished a marathon in an Olympic and got a gold medal. He was so happy to see me smiling and praising him. He kept putting his spoon over and over.


Well, sweet potato must taste good for him. I tasted it and it was sweet and pretty good. Power of Sweet potato!!

I am so proud of you, little H!

No comments: