Saturday, March 15, 2008

So Jens will be home soon

So it is one week since Jens left. This was the first time that Jens is not home this long since we had Little H. One more day and he will be home.

How I did? Well, I think I did ok. But it is nice to have him at home for sure. He is a very helpful dad. I mean Little H loves him and he gets so excited to see dad when he comes home. As far as me? Of cause, I love to have him around. hahaha. He is a great company for fukuchan.

I watched a few video including girl videos like Fried Green Tomatoes. Actually it was the first time that I watched from beginning to the end. Licence to Wed, I forgot one more video that I watched.... It was not that great any way.

I started to read a book. I have not read books in English a long time. If you can imagine, none native English speaker reads English books are not necessarily relaxing or fun thing. I learned to read in English because I went to school. It was not because it was fun to read. Well, I used to think that it would be fun to read books that is in original form therefore reading English is a fun thing if author is writing in English. Well, that was a long ago before I came to States and I went to University.

Well, there is a reason I started to read this book... I would not dear to mention since who knows who is reading this mumbling of fukuchan post... It is not that bad, but you know somethings are better not be said.

Wow, this post went to tangent. I am supposed to write about Jens will be home soon. so I should be back to the topic.

I am excited to see him soon. It will be much better to have him around in a home. Believe or not it is too quiet without him. Even though I am the one usually talk. Yes, I am the talker in our family. You would never guess, wouldn't you? hahaha.

No comments: